LUCA AICell conducts research related to lipids.
LUCA AICell is a dedicated company conducting various research projects related to lipids.
These include studies on destroying the lipid membrane, which serves as the viral envelope to kill viruses.
LUCA AICell also researches Drug Delivery Systems that encapsulate API and deliver them to target cells.
Additionally, LUCA AICell explore novel research utilizing the characteristics of different lipids,
conduct tracking studies to observe specific lipids as targets, and
engage in equipment development to produce lipid nanoparticles (LNPs).
The research about Lipids is at the core of our company’s mission.
Characteristics of Lipid
- BIOCOMPATIBILITY: Lipids are components that make up cell membranes and are biocompatible with the human body.
- AMPHIPHILIC: Lipids have both hydrophilic (water-loving) and hydrophobic (oil-loving) regions, allowing for the formation of diverse structures.
- POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT: With over 1,000 different types of lipids, they possess various characteristics, such as certain lipids having inherent antimicrobial effects.
- NATURE-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: Lipids can be naturally extracted, utilizing environmentally friendly materials.
- DEMONSTRATING THEIR POTENTIAL AS DRUG DELIVERY AGENTS: They have been proven to exhibit excellent performance as the main component of delivery systems for Covid-19 vaccines.